A Proven On Time and Cost Saving Record of Medical Equipment Project Management Success
We help bring the medical equipment purchase and logistics portion of your project to successful completion by supplying both expertise and experience.
De Kroyft–Metz & Company, Inc., is your full-line (one-stop-shop) medical distributor. Located in the Midwest, we have current ongoing medical capital equipment projects across the country. We provide sourcing, pricing, logistics, and personalized delivery for thousands of medical equipment items. We specifically distribute medical and related equipment.
We have always operated on a system of honesty and integrity and our customers thank us for it. Working with us, you may find that with our money saving product suggestions by our professional representatives, if taken, they can often pay for our services due to our relationships and excellent communication with vendors and manufactures to secure the lowest, most accurate pricing for any given item.
As an authorized distributor for the major Group Purchasing Organizations. Amerinet, Novation, Premier and MedAssets, our customers can expect a highly efficient “go-between” through us for communication with equipment planners and corporate buyers/facility end users. We take care of everything!
Our focus remains in helping with determining the exact item requested by the end user through communication between equipment planners and facility end users in order to secure the lowest, most accurate pricing for any given item.
We are happy to exhaust all possible product shipping methods before determining most cost effective pricing to the end user, exercising efficiency in determining accurate product lead time to ensure that the end user receives goods in a timely fashion while avoiding any delays and associated costs.
We act as a guaranteed provider to you of timely updates on product status, notification of back order issues etc., in advance of scheduled deliveries.
DeKroyft-Metz has always been flexible, ensuring a willingness to add vendors as requested.
We have an experienced staff of professionals with a working knowledge of replacement and potential equipment cross reference options.
- 3 PL storage and delivery capabilities; insured, large warehouse available.
- Biomed and wall installation professionals work with us as requested.
- Products are segregated and staged in our warehouse by customer account and project designation.
- Ability to deliver products that are “contractor installed” in advance of receiving other equipment items if requested.
- Perform a joint walk through in advance of a delivery and set up date to avoid any unforeseen obstacles from the receiving dock to the department/room earmarked to receive the product.
- Deliveries on the date and time you desire with extreme flexibility to make any adjustments your project would require.
- Coordinate with vendor/mfg. and equipment planner to arrange, if necessary, item installation, orientation, training, etc. with proper personnel.
- Lift-gate trucks provided for projects without docks.
- Items shipped fully packaged and assembled on site so as to prevent loss and damage.
- Provide requested manufacturer warranties/owners manuals.
- All project waste is removed and hauled away leaving the jobsite clean and free of debris.